Reservations can be made by completing a request via the GT Campus Event Management System. Reservation requests must be received at least three (3) business days in advance of the event start date. Room cancelations must be made 72 hours in advance of any scheduled reservation to avoid a $50.00 cancelation fee.
Reservations are not official/confirmed until written confirmation has been issued. Confirmations will be sent via email within three to five business days of submitting the request. Do not announce or publicize any event dates/times/locations until an official confirmation has been received. Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis.
Non-Georgia Tech individuals are permitted to rent event spaces at the Student Success Center at external group rates. Members of the Georgia Tech faculty/staff are permitted to rent the Student Success Center facilities to host approved events that are unrelated to their job functions, but external pricing rates apply.
Event cancellations must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance of the scheduled reservation to avoid a $50 cancellation fee. Event hosts that no-show for their reservation will be charged in full.
For events taking place after 5:00 pm on Fridays and at any time on Saturdays and Sundays, a mandatory $150 cleaning fee will be applied to the reservation. This fee does not include the removal of trash from your event space. It is your responsibility to assist the onsite event coordinator in removing your trash from the building. Thank you for your cooperation!
There is no cleaning fee for events occurring Monday to Thursdays and until 5:00 pm on Fridays unless an excessive mess is found.
Corporate Information Sessions
In association with the Center for Career Discovery & Development, external corporations are permitted to host information sessions, recruiting events and interviews through the Center for Career Discovery & Development. These session are strictly for the purpose of recruiting Georgia Tech students. Information session hosts are eligible to receive a discounted room rental fee of $65. Please connect with the appropriate Employer Relations Manager to determine eligibility.
Information session hosts also have the option to add a discounted AV package to their reservation for $125, which includes LCD projection with a screen and a podium. Microphones are also included in this rate for the larger rooms with built-in speakers.
Room Use Policy
All organizations/event hosts are responsible for the room and its contents during the scheduled reservation time. If loss of or damage to equipment and/or the facility is found, the Student Success Center holds the right to charge to the sponsoring organization/event host for these damages. In addition, the sponsoring organization is required to restore the room to its original condition. Additional cleaning charges may result if the rooms are found excessively messy. Before leaving the building after your event, please inform the building attendant stationed at the front desk to retrieve. The Student Success Center is not responsible for personal items left in the room.
The Student Success Center does not provide event space to individual Georgia Tech students. Students interested in requesting event space are permitted to do so through a chartered Georgia Tech organization only and the individual must be an approved member of that chartered organization. Please contact the Student Engagement Office at 404-894-3458 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding updates/changes to OrgSync member lists or becoming an approved contact for the chartered organization. Please see "fronting" policy below.
Institute departments and student organizations may not serve as fronts for off-campus organizations. If fronting is discovered, outside rental rates will apply and future reservation privileges will be impacted.
The Student Success Center Event Coordinator must approve all decorations.
- We encourage free standing and table top decorations.
- No confetti, glitter, tinsel or feathers are allowed; no exceptions. Be prepared to pay a $150 cleaning fee if decor with any of these items is found by building staff.
- Only masking tape or painters tape may be used to affix signs and/or decorations to any surface (e.g. walls, doors, flooring, etc.).
- The use of staples, nails, tacks or any other form of tape/adhesive on any surface is strictly prohibited.
- Nothing may be taped, hung and/or stuck to ceilings (including pinatas) and air walls/air wall tracks.
- All permanent building artwork must remain in place.
- Flame candles are not permitted; electronic candles are a great alternative.
- If using the ice machines, please bring a container and a scoop.
- Room sets are FINAL. Event hosts are not permitted to move furniture without prior approval.
- Full building rental to ensure no other events are scheduled on the special day. Choose from the following spaces for the ceremony and/or reception:
- President’s Suites A+B+C+D
- Press Rooms A+B
- Clary Theater
- Two bridal suites (sky box with en suite bathroom)
- Onsite building attendant for the full duration of your event
- Set-up of all tables and chairs
- The Student Success Center does not provide linens of any kind.
Standard Operating Policies
- Shirts and shoes are required of all visitors to the venue at all times.
- Payments are due in full a minimum of three (3) business days prior to the event date.
- Credit card and paper checks are the only acceptable forms of payment. Checks should be made payable to "GT Student Success Center".
- Site visits are scheduled by appointment Monday through Friday from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm only based on event space availability; weekends visits are not available.
- Questions relating to hosting an event at the Student Success Center should be directed via email to the Event Coordinator.