MARTA (Metro Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority) is Atlanta’s combined bus and rail transit system, which operates from 5:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. Monday to Friday and from 5:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. on weekends and holidays. The cost of one MARTA ride (one way) is $2.50, and Breeze Cards may be purchased at the station. Please remember to hold on to your Breeze Card, which will be needed to exit the station.
Georgia Tech’s campus is located near the Midtown and North Avenue rail stations on the Gold and Red Lines. The Tech Trolley provides direct service from campus to the Midtown Station’s Peachtree Place entrance. Trolley service is not provided to the North Avenue Station. The Trolley typically runs from 5:45am to 10:30pm, Monday – Friday. For more details, please click here.
North Avenue Station
- After exiting that station, walk three blocks west on North Avenue to campus (crossing over the interstate).
- After passing the football stadium, go up the stairs on the right and continue right to the Bill Moore Student Success Center.
- Exit the station at Peachtree Place and catch a GT Trolley to campus.
- Remain on the Trolley until the Campus Recreation Center stop (across from our Campus Recreation Center).
- For the Bill Moore Student Success Center, exit the trolley at the Transit Hub (this is the last stop and the Trolley will stop here for several minutes).
- Once you exit the Trolley, continue east on Ferst Drive. At the end of Ferst Drive continue in front of Tech Tower to the Bill Moore Student Success Center.
In additional to rail service via North Avenue Station or Midtown Station, the following bus routes are convenient to the Georgia Tech Student Success Center:
- Bus 12 via Northside Parkway and Howell Mill Road in West Midtown
- Bus 36 via North Decatur Road/Emory University/Virginia Highlands
- Bus 27 via Cheshire Bridge Road and Piedmont/14th Street
- Bus 99 via Boulevard, Monroe Drive and 10th Street around Piedmont Park