- For Catering purchases under $300, any licensed food service provider may be used (including the Caterers listed below - or other providers at the choice of the event sponsor - subject to Event Coordinator approval).
- For Catering purchases over $300, for events on Georgia Tech property, only the approved, licensed Caterers under contract with Georgia Tech listed below may be used.
Georgia Tech Catering - 404-894-1542 or 404-894-9559
Bold American Catering - Phone: 678-302-3234
Carlyle's - Phone: 404-694-9529
Proof of the Pudding - Phone: 404-892-2357
Time to Dine - Phone: 770-384-1904
Sun in my Belly - Phone: 404-370-0856
Alon’s Bakery & Market - Phone: 678-397-1781
Allmora Culinary Services - Phone: 404-388-1646
Soiree Catering Concepts - Phone: 404-495-0555
Avenue Catering - Phone: 404-370-0856
Open Hand Atlanta - Phone: 404-419-1129
Affairs to Remember Caterers - Phone: 404-872-7859
Serendipity Catering - Phone: 770-455-4545
Highland Bakery - Phone: 404-586-0772
Chuck's Famous (formerly St. Charles Deli) also, authorized to obtain ethnic foods from restaurant to meet unique cultural needs on campus - Phone: 404-249-7733
Barrelhouse Tavern - Phone: 404-723-7011
Tin Drum - Phone: 404-881-1368
Ray's NY Pizza/Cedars Mediterranean - Phone: 404-888-9911
Waffle House - 770-729-5807
- Caterers must have a Certified Food Safety Manager present at every event with more than 200 attendees.
- Caterers must agree to fully cooperate with GT building managers where a catered event is held.
- Caterers will be responsible for timely and appropriate set-up of the area and must provide all catering equipment and ancillary needs for a successful event.
- A Georgia Tech building manager or event coordinator will designate the set-up and breakdown times, which may vary.
- Caterers will be responsible for immediate restoration of facilities used for catered events to the satisfaction of the building manager. Restoration shall include, but not be limited to, cleaning and sanitation of the area, furniture rearrangement, removal of equipment, trash removal and repair of any facility damaged caused by Caterer.
- Caterers must abide by all GT policies, rules and regulations (policies.gatech.edu)
- Caterers must abide by GT parking guidelines (www.parking.gatech.edu).
- Caterers must abide by GT Alcohol policies.
- Caterers must use Coca-Cola brand products exclusively when providing services on GT campus.